Thursday, July 30, 2009

Teaser

A little something different for the blog today, as, in lieu of a long and rambling post on whatever, instead I'd like to show off some artwork. Artwork of what, you ask? Well, if all goes according to plan, artwork of a comic book that I'm writing for a new Web comics site, which should be debuting in about a month.

The book I'm writing is still very top secret, very hush hush (mostly because it's not finished...), but there is an artist attached, and his name is J.C. Grande. You can check out his work on his deviantART page. And, if by chance you picked up a book from Image Comics called Johnny Monster earlier this year, then you're already familiar with J.C.'s awesome talent.

Now, to say that I'm excited about this project is the understatement of the year, and as things get closer to being final, I'd love to share some in-progress reports and things with you guys.

So, to get a start on that, here are some of J.C.'s character designs for my first book, which is currently in production.
I will post more info as things move along, but hopefully there will be a big announcement regarding the book, and the site, in a couple of weeks.

Fingers crossed...

No comments: